Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We have a daughter


Introducing Li Xue Er, born in Sichuan province January 1, 2007. We are hoping to travel in July, but may have to wait until after the Olympics. We haven't picked a name yet.... maybe we will sleep on it. Isn't she a cutie!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh JULIE, RANDY & LISA!! WOW! Such, such good news...and she is beautiful....thanks SO MUCH for sharing! I look forward to more posts.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! She is so cute! I look forward to meeting her and to keeping up with your 2nd journey to China on this fantastic blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Julie! She is so beautiful! I am so, so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet her!

Catherine said...

Adorable! Congratulations!!!

Cherith said...

She is darling! Congratulations!

Christy said...

CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!!

Christy :)

Elissa said...

Congratulations!!

What orphanage is she at? Our daughter is from Chengdu and her referral pictures looked similar. http://theharrells.blogspot.com.

Elissa from RQ

Karmen and Greg said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! Hope you get to travel before the Olympics!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com

Kris Crocker said...

She's an absolute ANGEL! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see her in person!

laurel said...

Congrats! She is darling. Isn't that the province that was hit by the earthquake? Isn't it amazing how you just love your daughter the moment you see her.Good luck with travel. We hope it is before the olympics

Tracy said...

She is gorgeous!! Congrats to you :)

- Trace7 from RQ

Janice said...

How exciting to see the beautiful face of the new daughter that God has planned for you and Randy. Isabel will be a wonderful big sister. Can't wait to give you a hug of congrats!

2china4s said...

She is beautiful :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Very cute! Congratulations!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Our daughter, Joy, is from the CQ SWI!

Mary